This weekend Sean's Tia Thyra came to visit. Back in January, Thyra lived with us for 6 weeks while she did a PA rotation at a hospital in Glen Cove, NY. Sean and Thyra bonded and he has missed her (we all missed her). She was back for the weekend and Sean and Thyra had lots and lots of fun. He was so happy to have her back! As you can see from the pictures, he just adores her. At one point, while we were driving to swim class and Thyra and Sean were sitting in the back seat, I looked back and he was looking at her with the expression "Oh, I love you so much". It was so cute! Our big boy also turned 19-months old on Sunday! We celebrated by taking him to the beach, one of his favorite places, and to the playground, one of his other favorite places.




"What do you mean I can't play with this chapstick? You are CRAZY, lady"
2 comments:
Love the chapstick picture. Why do kids adore chapstick so much (my girls included)? Oh, the fruity flavors!
Malea is a chapstick lover too! She watches so intently when I put some one and then insists that she gets some too! Sean is getting so big - happy 19th month birthday! I'm so jealous of your beach walks... unfortunately, we have to make do with strolls through corn fields here in MN! :)
Post a Comment