For Easter, Sean, Scott and I went to Planting Fields Arboretum. A beautiful former Gold Coast Estate (the North Shore of Long Island is know as the Gold Coast - probably because of the ridiculous wealth) with beautiful grounds. It is still early spring, so only some trees and perennials were flowering, but we had lots of fun. Sean is pretty obsessed with sticks lately so all he wanted to do was pick up sticks and wave them around! The grounds very lots of fun. There were little ponds with fish, lots of water fountains (I spent much of the time trying to keep Sean out of these) and a very cute little pink house that was the children's playhouse. After Sean's nap in the afternoon, I "hid" Easter eggs in the yard. Sean wasn't quite sure what to do with them, but picked up a couple and put them in his basket. After he picked them up he wanted to put them back on the grass! We hope
every one's Easter was nice and full of family and warmth!






Taking a break.

"Helping" Daddy push the stroller.
At home for Sean's first Easter egg hunt:


Lately, Sean has wanted to sit at the table like a big boy and eat his meals. He climbs onto the chair all by himself and eats a little bit, then when he doesn't think I'm looking, he stands up on the chair. He is very
mischievous and laughs while he's trying to stand up!
No comments:
Post a Comment