Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Adventures with Sean

Well, I know I said I was going to get better at blogging, but this semester has turned out to be just crazy. We are all doing well and I am almost done with the end of the semester! Just a few more assignments to grade. Sean is doing great, he talks a lot and it seems like he picks up new words daily. Here are a few pictures of his adventures the last month. We leave for Japan in a couple days so stay tuned in a couple weeks for more pictures!
Taking a hike with Daddy:
Doing chores (I was trying to sweep and he took the broom from me).
Pushing his new tricycle:
Watching Cousin Sterling ride his bike:
"Ok, I can ride too!" He just walks the tricycle along. He loves it!

Watching Cousins Sterling and Tyler play.
Happy Mother's Day! We could not get a smile out of him, it was way past nap time!

1 comment:

Charie said...

Have a wonderful time in Japan! We might have to ask you for tips - we're taking Malea to Ireland next month. It's definitely more challenging to travel with a toddler! Also, I know how hard it is to find a spare moment, so thank you for sharing pictures and updates on the blog. Sean is getting so big - it's crazy how fast time flies by! Thinking of you!