Friday, October 9, 2009

Words, words and more words!

Sean has been very quickly picking up new words in the last couple of weeks. He has said daddy, duck, and baby (as dade, duh, and buhbe) for a while now but he has added many more. He now says balloon, blue, red, bird, yay (while clapping!), water. Of course these words don't sound exactly like they should...but he's a baby after all. I am probably missing some too! He also loves to imitate other words we say. In the last couple of weeks he has been making a funny sound directed at me, which I couldn't figure out what it was. Finally, I figured it out, he calls me "yah-la". I think he's calling me Myla! We need to work on Mommy!!

And finally, here are a few pictures from the last two weeks. Sorry for the poor quality, they were taken on my cell phone.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: