We can hardly believe Sean is already 8 months old. It's just crazy. Sean is having a ball playing and rolling and is just the happiest baby. He is having a bit of trouble with separation anxiety, he cries when I leave the room, but otherwise he's happy as can be. It also looks like he'll be crawling soon...yikes! In the last 3 days he has been trying to figure out how to scooch his butt and legs forward to reach toys, his arms just need to catch up! He also enjoys playing with his friends and babbling non-stop. Mostly he says "babababababa" and "rarararara" and "dadadadada" and "yayayayaya" and some "mamamama". He loves to talk to us and his toys and just about anyone else nowadays!

Our 8-month old!

Playing with Malea and Jillian.
Mother's day was a couple days ago and we had such a nice time. The boys took me on a hike to Nerstrand Big Woods State Park, a great park just north of us with beautiful spring wildflowers. I was very excited to see the dwarf trout lily, which only grows in 3 counties in Minnesota. However I forgot the camera on the hike so no pictures of the beautiful spring flowers we saw. I did have the camera on our little picnic so here are a couple pictures from our day.

Sean and Daddy after the hike!

Happy Mother's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment