Yay! I'm 7-months old!
Sean and Jillian going for a stroll.
Yesterday was Sean's first day in his high chair! He loved the new view.
Sean giving a funny face (no he's not unhappy, just making one of his faces) to show off his brand-new teeth! The teeth came in 2 weeks ago. He is now trying to figure out how to use them which entails biting everything in sight, even Mommy.Sean showing off his new mode of getting around. This video shows just a little bit of what he's capable of. Last week he rolled across the living room to some reciepts Scott had on the floor and tried to eat them. He also loves to roll over to the lamp and plant stands and tries to chew on the legs! And he's dying to reach the Seinfeld videos we have on the TV stand. He likes to roll over there and try to reach them. I think we need to baby proof REALLY soon!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday little guy! I'm impressed with his rolling abilities!!!
Post a Comment